Drunk and disorderly doesn’t even cover it… after being kicked out of, banned from, or flat out detained at most venues they are still doing what they love. Drinking. Many have come and gone from the act but somehow they still manage to convince their sponsors and parole officers to let them come together for the amazing spectacle that is: CIRCUS PIG!
- Stick the Pig: Trumpet, Vocals, Thrown Pies
Ray P.Vagina the Clown: Keyboards, Vocals, Balloon Animals
- Daredevil Maximilian: Drums, Sweat, Stunts
- Ringmaster Giovanni: Megaphone, Sound Effects, Puke
- Flip Dick: Double Bass, Vocals, Trapeze
- John Stokes: John Stokes
- 44044 (Pick This Up) – A lost treasure that was distributed in bus stops and bowling alleys. If you were lucky enough to come across this you have a rare find indeed.
- 55055 (unreleased) – This is the follow up to 44044 that was never released in it’s completed form. Some say the masters were stolen by a crack head.
- 1000 – An eleven song, 25 minute album that is currently finished and available for purchase. Contact me if interested.
- With our current lineup we have played Jukes twice before they closed
- Tip-Top Deluxe, Grand Rapids: November 1st, 2012
- Quinn and Tuties, Grand Rapids: December 1st, 2012
- Rocky’s Bar and Grill, Grand Rapids: January 17th, 2013
- House Party, New Orleans, LA: February 9th, 2013
- House Party, Kalamazoo: March 2nd, 2013
- Founders Brewing, Grand Rapids: March 28th, 2013
- Mulligan’s Pub, Grand Rapids: May 2nd, 2013
playGet The Devil Out Of Me
play(Pig) Walking On Eggshells
playAnd Jesus Said...
playMeans To Your End
playLet There Be Rats!
playWhiskey And Cigarettes