The elusive Stokes is known to surface along the Mexican-American border running guns and fighting dictators. He has been killed three times and yet still walks the Earth. The man’s legend is known from the Ozarks to the Great Salt Flats; from wind swept Mount McKinley and down to the stagnant Panama Canal.
- John Stokes: Everything and Nothing
- The last man to see him alive
- The People V John Stokes: Volume I
- John Stokes Goes Undercover: Volume II
- Apocalypse of John Stokes: Volume III
- Slots V Stokes: The Electric Rattlesnake Revival Stream
- Benton Harbor?
Download the first three John Stokes albums on the house: http://johnstokesarchives.blogspot.com/p/people-v-stokes.html
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/john.stokes.50159?fref=ts